Saturday, July 16, 2016

Camper Love


 
 
 
 
Once again I have moved classrooms/grades.  Last summer I moved to second grade, but I'm moving BACK to upper elementary this fall!!! Yeah baby! 5th grade...and we are departmentalizing. I GET TO TEACH READING ALL DAY!!!! I am so pumped.  I've been working the past couple of weeks in my classroom trying to get it all together before our family vacation.  I want to relax on the beach and know my room is ready to go... pssshh probably dreaming, but it's my dream! Ha!
 
I bought a framed calendar from Hobby Lobby so that I could free up my only bulletin board in my room...but my calendar cards I bought last year from Miss May were too big for it, so I decided to create my own...
 
 
Well one thing leads to another I guess... and now I have matching table/team number signs!!! EEEEK and I love them!!!!
 
 
 
You can find them on my TPT store.
 
 
 
I cannot wait to come back to share more pics of my NEW room! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

L. Paull Designs for All
Fonts: KG Fonts