Monday, August 31, 2015

5 Fun Facts

 
I'm linking up with bloghoppin for Teacher Week 15!
 
 
 
1. I've been married to this guy right here for 16 years! We have a lot of fun together...he's my best friend and makes me laugh EVERY day. 
 

 
2. We have two GREAT kids....Chloe is 15 and Seth is 13. I love being their mom... I thought when they were babies that I wanted them to stay like that forever, then toddlers and young school age came and I thought that was the best, but now that they are teens I'm convinced it's my favorite "stage". They have fun personalities and want to be involved in everything...we are always busy, but I wouldn't want it any other way....

 
 
 
3. I ran my FIRST HALF MARATHON this past April! It was such an amazing experience.  I've always wanted to be a "runner" and accomplishing that big of a goal was really a confidence booster! Looking forward to some fun runs this fall and winter...
4. I moved to 2nd grade this year...I taught for 11 years and I always taught UPPER elementary...5/6/4. I was in a self-contained 4th grade class for the past 6 years...it was a change I asked for and I am still trying to adjust to the new age group....this pic sums up the past 15 days of school for me hahaha....definitely an adventure ;) But one I am glad I'm on....
 
 
 

5. I am hopelessly addicted to hot tamale candy and popcorn...like I could eat it every day for dinner and be happy....
 
:)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

L. Paull Designs for All
Fonts: KG Fonts